First Person View (FPV)
Do you like to fly? Take off with a personal view of the cockpit. The cinemizer OLED brings the dream of flight one step closer.
FPV makes it possible to equip model planes and helicopters with a camera that transmits video signals to a base station. Connected to this base station, the mobile cinemizer multimedia video glasses gives the wearer a feeling of sitting in the cockpit. The low power consumption of the OLED display and the integrated battery enable several hours of flying fun.
FPV can also be used in many professional applications, e.g. hard-to-reach objects can be observed with a remote-controlled aircraft. An appropriately equipped helicopter enables a fire department to quickly gain an overview of the situation and make the correct decisions as quickly as possible.
Other Fields of Application:
- 2D and 3D Viewfinder
- Immersive learning
- CAD Visualization
- Dentists & Doctors
The new cinemizer OLED virtual reality video glasses from Carl Zeiss combine three-dimensional movie enjoyment with brilliant image quality and outstanding stereo sound. The cinemizer OLED 3D glasses project a 40" image in the glasses, creating a movie-theater atmosphere. Immerse yourself in a fantastic new world – wherever you are! The high-contrast OLED display as well as the light weight of the glasses ensure optimal comfort and wearability and enable individual adjustment to suit the user’s visual needs.
The outstanding design of the cinemizer OLED allows you to experience all that your virtual world has to offer: at home or on the road, at work or at play, and for a wide range of applications.
The cinemizer OLED is designed for mobile use. The integrated rechargeable battery provides power for up to six hours of viewing enjoyment even when away from the confines of your home. For example, while on a flight, you can watch several movies from your smartphone like Android or Apple on the cinemizer multimedia video glasses.
- Connection Possibilities:
The cinemizer 3D glasses can be used for various applications. It can be connected to an iPod/iPhone, smartphone with HDMI or analog A/V interface, Blu-ray player, gaming consoles such as PS3 or XBox, PCs & notebooks, as well as in additional devices. This is all made possible by an HDMI adapter, a video cable (yellow cinch) and the optional iPod/iPhone adapter.
- Rich Colors:
OLED displays create crisp images with very vibrant colors, true black and thus very good contrast.
- 3D Support:
Various stereoscopic 3D formats are supported. These are side-by-side, top-bottom or line-interleaved such as Frame Packing via HDMI 1.4.
- Diopter Adjustment:
Eyeglass wearers can configure their prescription from -5 to +2 diopters (optional) in each eye via the setting wheel.
- Wearing comfort:
Emphasis was given to a low weight and optimal wearing comfort during development of the cinemizer OLED. The soft silicon nose pad allows the glasses to sit comfortably on your nose. The two soft rubber ear clips guarantee a good, comfortable sit, allowing you to use the cinemizer OLED for hours at a time.
- Cinemizer OLED with battery
- Nose pads, including two adjusting elements
- Two 2.5 mm headphones
- Cinemizer HDMI adapter
- HDMI to mini HDMI adapter cable
- USB cable
- AV video cable (3.5 mm, 4-pin cinch)
- Travel case
- User manual and safety notes
- two high-resolution OLED displays (Organic Light Emitting Diode) each with 870 x 500 pixels and a fill factor of 100%
- Simulated image size: 40 inch (= 1 m) at a distance of 2 meters
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Color depth: 24 Bit RGB
- FoV (Field of View): 30°
- Side-by-side/Top-Bottom/Line interleaved
- Frame Packing with HDMI 1.4 (720p/1080p)
- NVIDIA 3DTV Play supports the Cinemizer OLED as a 3D display unit
- Supported 3D formats
||Both sides separately adjustable between -5 and +2 diopters
||The optics support an interpupillary distances (IPD) between 59 and 69 mm
HDMI: 640x480p 60Hz, 720x576p 50Hz, 720x480p 60Hz, 1280x720p 50/60Hz, 1920x1080i 50/60Hz, 1920x1080p 50/60Hz, 1920x1080p 24Hz, HDMI 1.4 3D 1080p 24 Hz, HDMI 1.4 3D 720p 60Hz
iPod/iPhone: iPod and iPhone models with video capability via optional accessories
AV-In: 3.5 mm/4-pin connector for audio & video (PAL/NTSC)
Connection options for various sources
- Mini-USB to charge the integrated battery
- 3.5 mm audio port for external stereo headphones.
||Class 1 LED
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charge via USB
- Voltage: 5 V
- Power supply: 450 mA
- Battery life: up to 6 hours for iPod/iPhone and AV-In and up to 2.5 hours for HDMI
- Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
|Weight & Size
- Battery unit: 60 g
- HDMI adapter: 30g
- Weight on nose: approx. 75 g
- Total weight of the video glasses: 120 g
- Total weight (including packaging): 800 g
- Package size (W x H x D): 230 mm x 180 mm x 80 mm
- Operation: from 5 °C to 35 °C
- Transportation and storage: from -20 °C to 45 °C
- Humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
||Europe, including Switzerland Australia Brazil China India Japan Canada Mexico Russia Singapore Turkey UAE USA