- Electronic ignition system.
- Small and lightweight.
- Easy mounting and operation.
- Glow-sized power but with clean, low-cost operation of gas.
- Magnesium-aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Fuel consumption is 1/2 that of a similar glow engine
Tired of wiping down aircrafts after every flight? Yearn for the low cost of gasoline operation? Zenoah’s groundbreaking G20ei isn’t just Zenoah’s first engine with electronic ignition—it’s also the first gas engine from any manufacturer purpose built for smaller aircrafts that, until now, had no choice other than glow power. The electronic ignition G20ei also gives you the cleaner, low-cost operation of gas plus rock-solid Zenoah® reliability in a package that’s small and lightweight. Much of this incredible versatility can be attributed to its lightweight magnesium-aluminum alloy crankcase that gives it an impressive thrust-to-weight ratio that rivals many glow engines. Never before has gas power been within the reach of so many glow users.
- Type: Gas Electronic Ignition
- Displacement: 20cc
- Bore: 32mm
- Stroke: 25mm
- Cylinders: Single
- Total Weight: 41.6 oz with muffler, ignition and mount
- Engine (Only) Weight: 33 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: 8x1.25mm
- Benchmark Prop: APC 15 X 6 9500 rpm
- Prop Range: 14 x 6 through 16 x 6
- RPM Range: 1400–10,000
- Fuel: Gas/Oil Mix 32:1
- Muffler Type: Compact Welded Can (included)
- HP: 1.7 hp @ 8500 rpm
- Cylinder Type: Nikasil, ring
Needed to Complete: 4.8-volt Rx battery pack (2400mAh and above is recommended) for ignition use.