- 2-axis Plug & Play super stable professional gimbal.
- Brushless motors ensure smooth, quick, precise stabilization to keep the camera level horizontally and/or tilted at an angle all times.
- Includes its own gyroscope, not needing to rely on your multirotor controller to work.
- Can be reconfigured to use your multirotor controller for stabilization if desired.
- Compatible with DJI A2, Wookong-M, Naza-M, and Phantom multirotor controllers.
- Built-in independent IMU module.
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber camera mounting system holds GoPro Hero3 or Hero2.
- Pre-configured to use a GoPro Hero3 on Century NEO quadcopters and hexacopter multirotors.
- Can be reconfigured to use GoPro Hero2.
- Can be reconfigured to be used on other multirotors such as, but not limited to, DJI Phantom and Flame Wheel.
- Input power: 3S(12V) to 5S(20V)
- We are Century Helicopter Products. Free technical support. No other aerial photography/videography company is as easy to get a hold of when you have questions or when you need help.
Use with HWC DIESEL ANTI-VIBRATION DAMPER SET [HWC2032] or HWC DIESEL LANDING GEAR with DAMPER for PHANTOM, FLAME WHEEL, NEO QUAD [HWC2036A] to mount onto:
The Eagle Eye GoPro Gimbal is preset to use GoPro Hero3 on Century NEO quadcopters and hexacopter multirotors. Download the software and follow the installation instructions below if you want to use a GoPro Hero2 or use the gimbal on other multirotor platforms.
Software Installation Instructions:
- Downdload "CDM 2.08.30 WHQL Certified.zip" and run "CDM v2.08.30 WHQL Certified.exe" to install the driver to your PC. Make sure you have Java installed on your PC first.
- Download "SimpleBGC_GUI_2_1.zip" and run "SimpleBGC_GUI.exe" to install the tune-up software.
- Once the software opens, click "load" at profile 1, then click "Discard changes & continue".
- Choose GoPro-2 or GoPro-3.
- Make all the necessary changes.
- Once done, click save.
Control Board Layout:
- 7-25 Volt DC Battery Connector
- USB (factory use)
- Tilt & Roll Axis Connector
- Receiver (not Included)
- SPI (factory use)
- UART (factory use)
- M2. Roll Motor Connector
- M1. Tilt Motor Connector
- Reboot Switch
- IMU Connector
- IMU Sensor Module