The new 2312 motor adopts a pioneering stator winding structure, which not only makes it tidy and neat, but also increases slot wire embedding degree and offers improved heat dissipation. With its impact-resistant bearings, the system is more durable than ever before. The electromagnetic design, tailored for the DJI Phantom, has effectively improved the output power, and when used with the new 9450 propellers and new ESC (electronic speed controller), your whole propulsion system can provide 200g/axis more maximum output thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery. Additionally, this new propulsion system allows you to load more equipment on your Phantom without sacrificing flight time, offering you a better flight experience.
- The double layer, single wire stator technology increases slot wire embedding degree and improves heat dissipation. Also, the single wire stator design improves motor efficiency and its ability to withstand a larger current, ensuring consistency in the motor's performance.
- The new bearings, with a higher durability and ability to withstand greater impacts, are used to avoid damage in the event of an accident, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
- New insulation coating powder is used to improve the stator voltage capacity, ensuring the working life and stability of the motor.
- The electromagnetic design and lightweight structure, customized for the DJI Phantom, has increased maximum output power by nearly 25% without adding extra weight.
- The new propeller adopts a 4.5 inch pitch, which when used with the 2312 motor can provide an extra 200g/axis of output thrust, giving you both power and flexibility. Furthermore, your Phantom's flight time is not reduced, because of the increased aerodynamic performance and motor efficiency.
Warning: If used to upgrade older versions of the Phantom, the ESCs must be replaced with DJI Phantom 2 v3 ESC [DJIPHV07A]. All motors and ESCs must be upgraded at the same time. Failure to do so can lead your Phantom to become unstable in the air and crash.