- All metal hub assembly.
- Dual ball bearing blade grips with thrust bearings.
- Thrust bearings which feature a solid damper-less system to eliminate turbulence vibration which is crucial for super smooth flying with multiple rotor blades.
- The center hub is a machined single piece unit which provides the rigidity needed to perform under any conditions.
- Fits 10mm and 12mm main shaft. Sleeve included for 10mmm main shafts.
- 12mm blade root. Use washers (not included) for blades with smaller root.
- 4mm rotor blade bolt holes.
- 4mm Rotor Head Bolt (Jesus Bolt).
- Rotor Hub Height: 40mm
- Weight: 461g
- Length from center of hub to tip of blade grip: 113mm.
- 1x Multi-Blade Swashplate
- 1x Multi-Blade Follower
- 5x Rotor Head Linkages **
* See our Multi-Blade Rotor Head Accessories Page for these required items.
** Lengths of the rotor head linkages vary from one R/C helicopter to another. They normally would be the same length as the one used on the heli's stock rotor head.
* Product shown with optional large head button CN2215ALB.