Phantom 2 Vision+ (Plus)
UAV Photo/Video Drone Quadcopter Multi-Rotor
Pilot Skill Level: Begginer to Experienced
Phantom 2 Vision+ now supports Ground Station function!
Ground Station support with:
- Planned flight missions of up to 16 custom waypoints.
- One-touch "Go Home" function.
- Flight safety protection:
- 3.1 miles (5km) flight distance limit.
- Ground station is automatically disabled when the Phantom battery level falls below 30%.
- 1640ft (500m) maximum flight radius from HOME point, 656ft (200m) altitude limit.
This function will be available within the updated DJI Vision app for iOS and Android (DJI Vision app is being updated to iOS v1.0.41 and Android v1.0.50).
Important: Ensure that your Phantom is running the latest firmware v3.04.
Ready to fly: The Phantom 2 Vision+ is simple to set up and super easy to fly, making it the first aerial film-making system for everyone. Now you can shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
- 3-axis camera stabilization: A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system brings a whole new level of smoothness to your aerials and gives you total creative freedom in the sky.
- Precision flight and stable hovering: The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, giving you constant stable flight so you can focus on getting the shots.
- Radar positioning and return home:
The flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the pilot. Exceeding the control range of the remote control will trigger 'Return-to-Home'. The Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
- Max flight time: 25 Mins
- Onscreen real-time flight parameters: Keep track of current flight telemetry with an onscreen display.
- High performance camera: The Phantom 2 Vision+ carries an extremely high quality camera and a 4GB micro SD card. It shoots full HD video at 1080p 30, 720p 60 for clean slow motion and takes 14 megapixel stills.
- Camera tilt control: Tilt the camera as you fly, so you can create the graceful moving shot you see in your mind.
- Film straight down: Point the camera straight down for a totally unique view of your world.
- Supports Adobe DNG RAW: DNG RAW photo capture means all original image information is retained for powerful post processing.
- Adobe lens profile support: An Adobe lens profile for barrel distortion removal is available for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ camera. *It is available as standard in the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop.
- Camera parameter settings: Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, and capture format can be adjusted through the Vision app.
- Album synchronization: Beam photos and videos from the Vision+ straight to your phone using Wi-Fi. No computer required.
- No fly zones feature: In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the new firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature. These zones have been divided into two catogories: A and B. For a full explanation of the difference between the categories and view a full list of places included, please click here.
Introducing the Phantom 2 Vision+:
Phantom 2 Vision+ and BMX:
Phantom 2 Vision+ and Motor Racing:
Phantom 2 Vision+ and MotoX: