The NEO 940C is a multi-rotor platform that has been developed for pure fun, the up and coming Aerial Photographer/Videographer and FPV flight. Precision flight characteristics are offered with the assistance of DJIís Naza-M, WooKong-M autopilot system, or comparable flight control systems.
Completely stable hovering, precise cruising passes, and even enough power for loops and rolls can be achieved. It is a perfect platform for someone thatís looking for a solid multi-rotor for aerial photography, search and rescue operations, law enforcement agencies, and other activities where a flying drone is needed.
- Wheelbase diameter of 940mm (Motor to Motor)
- CNC machined carbon fiber frame with rigid light weight structural design.
- Foldable anodized aluminum tube arms for easy storage and deployment.
- Includes quick release aluminum landing gear with camera ready mount.
- Easily replaceable center distribution board design.
- Includes GPS saver mount.
- Quick release light weight tube brackets.
- Advanced open space frame design provides amble room for easy installation and adjustments.
- CNC machined aluminum universal motor mounts.
- Carbon fiber super rigid 15" propellers for high efficiency and improved balance (ARF pack)
- 45A High Voltage 6S ESC has been specially designed for multi-rotors for quick throttle response (ARF pack)
- High efficiency, high power motor "Century Lightning" 4108/380. (ARF pack)
- High power, high torque, high efficiency motor "Century Lightning" 4112/400. (optional parts)
- Extreme power, super torque, high efficiency motor "Century Lightning" 4116/400. (optional parts)
- Carbon fiber super rigid 16" and 17" propellers for efficiency and heavy lift capability. (optional parts)
Just Provide ( Items required to fly but not included ):
- 6x Multi-Rotor Electric Motors
- 6x 30A-45A Multi-Rotor ESC
- 6x Carbon Nylon or Carbon Fiber propellers (3 CW + 3 CCW)*
- 1x Multi-Rotor controller
- 1x 4S-6S Li-Po Battery*
- 1x Aircraft radio transmitter and receiver system with fail safe function.
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Device/battery connector set (male/female)
- 1x Charge lead with battery connector (if not included with your charger)
- Soldering material and equipment
- 1.5mm hex driver, 2.0mm hex driver, and phillips screwdriver.
* Recommended setup: 15" carbon fiber propellers with 6S battery. Must use 4S battery if using 17" propellers.