The NEO 720 is a multi-rotor platform that has been developed for pure fun, the up and coming Aerial Photographer/Videographer and FPV flight. Precision flight characteristics are offered with the assistance of DJIís Naza-M, WooKong-M autopilot system, or comparable flight control systems.
Completely stable hovering, precise cruising passes, and even enough power for loops and rolls can be achieved. It is a perfect platform for someone thatís looking for a solid multi-rotor for aerial photography, search and rescue operations, law enforcement agencies, and other activities where a flying drone is needed.
- Wheelbase diameter of 720mm (Motor to Motor)
- CNC machined G10 frame with rigid light weight structural design.
- Foldable anodized aluminum tube arms for easy storage and deployment.
- Includes quick release aluminum landing gear with camera ready mount.
- Easily replaceable center distribution board design.
- Includes GPS saver mount.
- GPS saver orientation provides multiple battery mounting configuration options.
- Quick release light weight tube brackets.
- Advanced open space frame design provides amble room for easy installation and adjustments.
- CNC machined aluminum universal motor mounts.
- Carbon Nylon filled super rigid 12" propellers for efficiency and heavy lift capability. (ARF pack)
- 30A ESC has been specially designed for multi-rotors for quick throttle response (ARF pack)
- Extreme power, super torque, high efficiency motor "Century Lightning" 2814/700. (ARF pack)
- High power, high torque, high efficiency motor "Century Lightning" 2216/900. (optional parts)
- High efficiency, high power motor "Century Lightning" 2212/980. (optional)
- Carbon Nylon filled super rigid 10" and 11" propellers for high efficiency and improved balance. (optional parts)
Just Provide ( Items required to fly but not included ):
- 4x Multi-Rotor Electric Motors (Motor performance requirement: 130W Ė 350W)
- 4x 30A-40A Multi-Rotor ESC
- 4x Carbon Nylon or Carbon Fiber 10" to 12" propellers
- 1x Multi-Rotor controller
- 1x 4S to 6S Li-Po Battery
- 1x Aircraft radio transmitter and receiver system with fail safe function.
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x 10-14 AWG Power Lead with matching connector for the battery
- 1x Charge Lead or Charge Lead Connectors (if not included with your charger)
- Soldering material and equipment
- 1.5mm hex driver, 2.0mm hex driver, and phillips screwdriver.
The video below was shot using NEO 720: