* Painted fiberglass canopy and carbon fiber main blades shown on the Swift 620 SE are optional.
Swift 620 SE Carbon Kit comes with an 620 off-white fiberglass canopy (same shape but unpainted) and no main blades.
The Swift 620 SE is the next generation in Swift Helicopter quality and performance. This amazing kit is equipped with a complete CNC machined metal head, a constant driven tail, and carbon frames. It's also equipped with a longer boom and belt to accomodate rotor blades up to 620mm
- Includes a highly stylized and aerodynamic fuselage. The fuselage utilizes a combination of graduated curves and sharp edges to reduce the drag co-efficient and increase efficieny allowing for the Swift 620 SE to slip through air with greater ease making 3D aerobatics more spectacular than ever.
- Includes a full CNC machined metal rotor assembly, motor mounting plate and metal horizontal fin clamp. These high quality anodized and clear coated, metal components add strength and durability that is difficult to match. The all metal rotor head reduce flex in the power train allowing the transfer of power from the motor to the blades to travel more efficiently. The metal components also provide additional strength where needed to withstand the increased demands of the most aggressive pilots.
- Strategically spaced frames provide a light yet rigid design resulting in enhanced performance.
- Carbon fiber frames reduce weight and improve rigidity which result in less flex and quicker response times when performing 3D maneuvers.
- Addition of a constant driven tail helps with autorotation.
- Longer tail boom allows rotor blades up to 620mm
- Carbon fiber battery support, and redesigned carbon fiber vertical and horizontal fins increase rigidity of the swift allowing for faster response times which lead to snappy maneuvers and crisp aerobatics that will impress the most skilled pilot
|Main Rotor Blades:
|Tail Rotor Blades:
||85mm - 90mm|
||1.76kg (configured with brushless motor and servos)|
||50 Amp or better|
||800-1250kv (based on battery)|
- Constant Driven Tail with Autorotation Hub
- Carbon Side Frames
- Metal Motor Mounting Plate
- Metal Swash Plate
- Metal Bell Mixer Arms
- Metal Fly Bar Control Arms
- Metal Washout Control Arms
- Metal Rotor Head
- Metal Upper Bearing Block
- Metal Main Rotor Hub
- Metal SeeSaw Tie Bar Set
- Metal Main Blade Grips
- Thrust Bearings in the Head
- 10mm Main Shaft
- 6mm Feathering Shaft
- Triple Bearing Supported Main Shaft
Just Provide (Items required to fly but not included):
- 1x 600mm - 620mm Main Blades
- 1x 6-Channel or better Radio Transmitter capable of 120 degree eCCPM
mixing with Transmitter Battery, and Transmitter Battery Charger
- 1x 6-Channel or better Receiver
- 1x Brushless Electric Motor
- 1x 50 amp or better Brushless ESC
- 1x Pinion / Motor Gear
- 4x Standard or better Servos
- 1x Heading Lock/Hold Gyro
- 1x 4S-10S Li-Po Battery/Batteries
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Transmiter Crystal
- 1x matching Receiver Crystal
- 1x Velcro Set (to hold battery)
- 1x BEC (optional but recommended)
- 1x RC Helicopter Tools