* Airwolf shown without guns (but is included, just not included in the build).
Some customization done shown (e.g. lights, landing gear, electric conversion)
Detailed scale Airwolf fuselage from the popular television series of the '80s. Fuselage comes with the highest quality fiberglass parts. The entire body is painted in charcoal metallic & white fuel proof paint. Fiberglass machine guns and open pods, open engine intake with grill installed, retracts and wheels. Inside is the best selling Century 50 size ARF Scale Mechanics [CN1000S-50]. Perfect gift and an excellent scale helicopter project.
- Length: 53"
- Height: 10.5" (Fuselage only)
- Main Rotor: 600mm
- Tail Rotor: 95mm
- Weight: 8-9 lbs
- Engine: .50
Just Provide ( Items required to fly but not included )
- 1x 7-Channel or better RC helicopter radio transmitter with transmitter battery and transmitter battery charger.
- 1x 7-Channel or better receiver.
- 1x 50 size engine.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gyro.
- 6x Servos (4 for the mechanics, 2 for retract type landing gear).
- 1x Starting equipment.
- 1x Transmitter crystal (if not using a 2.4GHz system).
- 1x Matching receiver crystal (if not using a 2.4GHz system).
- Nitro Gasoline
* Main blades included are wood blades