* Robinson R22HP shown with optional accessories: prop instrument panel, exhaust duct, electronics.
The Century 1/5th scale Robinson 22HP is ideal for the advanced novice and intermediate helicopter flier. We have designed the 10.6:1 gear ratio especially with the O.S.Max 50SX-H high performance engine in mind to provide a low speed main rotor RPM in the 1200-1450 range. Optimal performance can be achieved using 660mm semi symmetrical rotor blades (sold separately) that generate high lift, very low drag and smooth scale blade noise. The R22HP will be available as a modular R/C scale model that follows the high standards we have set with all our scale helicopters. Much of the Raven eCCPM derived mechanics provides the precision flight control comes assembled in separate modules which include the rotor head assembly, main frames and tail boom/drive system. Top quality epoxy fiberglass surrounds our mechanics with an elevated scale tail boom and tail fin set. Authentic wire landing gear completes the awesome scale appearance. Truly a model that again sets the standard for quality scale models in the R/C helicopter community.
- Length: 47"
- Height: 19"
- Main Rotor Diameter: 58"
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.5"
- Main Blades: 660mm
- Engine: .50
- Weight: 8.5lbs
- Update 3/2/10: Now comes with RotorTech™ 600mm Angled-Tip Carbon Fiber Main Blades (CN266001)
- CCPM- Collective/Cyclic Pitch Mixing system for direct servo to swashplate control.
- Upper and lower modular servo frame tray designed for easy maintenance.
- Clutch, clutch bell and fan all mounted with bearings to
the engine crankshaft requiring no alignment and provides the ultimate in dependability.
- Top hex start system that disengages after engine start up insures vibration free running.
- Large 10oz fuel tank for longer engine runs.
- Designed for the O.S 50 SX-H High Performance Engine.
- Extended Long main Mast for the Scale Look and smoother hovering and autorotations.
- One piece flybar control yoke and adjustable flybar weights.
- Fiberglass Body with clear windshield.
- Fiberglass Tail fins (vertical and horizontal).
- Triple ball bearing tail rotor system.
- CNC aluminum tail fin mount.
- Machined ball joint extension gear box (4 degree).
- Scale elevated tail boom.
- Strong wire looking landing gear for that extra scale look.
- Metal clutch bell.
Just Provide (Items required to fly but not included )
- 1x 6-Channel or better RC helicopter radio transmitter system.
- 1x 6-Channel or better receiver.
- 1x Receiver/electronics battery.
- 1x 50 size engine.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gyro.
- 5x Standard or better Servos.
- 1x Starting equipment.
- RC Helicopter Tools.
- Nitro Gasoline