620 Size Electric Scale RC Helicopter ARF Kit
Pilot Skill Level: Intermediate to Experienced
- Pre-painted high gloss black and white fiberglass fuselage.
- CNC machined, spring loaded, retractable landing gear included.
- Pre-assembled single servo (servo not included) controlled retractable landing gear system.
- Pre-assembled pre-attached openable cockpit doors.
- Pre-attached clear windshield, upper windows, footwell windows, and cockpit side windows.
- Pre-attached mesh screen grill to simulate the vents on the cover/hood of the engine bay.
- Pre-attached prepainted prop exhaust ports.
- Prop side machine guns included.
- Pre-installed magnets provides the ability to remove the front nose easily for maintenance yet keep the removeable front nose securely in place during flight.
- The acclaimed SWIFT NX ARF ELECTRIC RC HELICOPTER [CN1045] with a longer tailboom as its mechanics.
- Includes the Swift Scale Mechanics Platform to easily mount the mechanics into the fuselage.
- 95% pre-assembled scale mechanics.
- Drivetrain is equipped to handle the power of modern electric motors and power systems.
- Lightweight yet extremely rigid plastic composite frames.
- 120 degree CCPM for precise control.
- Auto-rotation bearing along with a driven tail hub comes standard.
- Belt driven tail system for easy maintance and low cost repairs.
- Tunable flight characteristics for stability or speed.
Just Provide (Items required to fly but not included):
- 1x 600-620mm Main Rotor Blades
- 1x 7-Channel or better Radio Transmitter System capable of 120 degree eCCPM mixing
- 1x 7-Channel or better Receiver
- 1x Receiver Battery or BEC
- 1x Brushless Electric Motor
- 1x 50 Amp or better Brushless ESC
- 1x Pinion / Motor Gear
- 5x Standard or better Servos
- 1x Gyro (Heading Hold/Lock recommended)
- 1x 4S-6S Li-Po Battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- Connectors, wires, and/or leads to connect the electronics together.
- Soldering Equipment
- RC Helicopter Tools