* Custom paint scheme shown on above video.
Origin: USA. First flight was on 11 March, 1959 in which the base frame would be developed into SAR/Transport versions and stretched non-amphibious airline versions. It later changed into the S-61R which was built for the USAF as the CH-3. Century has designed a new Sikorsky S-61 Sea King. Changes to full-size helicopter designs are a direct challenge to the modeler. To its predecessor, the Century model Sea King fuselage has many tiny details to catch your eye, and major detail features make a tremendous difference to the overall impression.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass main body, front nose, tail section, top cap, horizontal fin, tailboom cap, prop antenna pod, prop side door, and side pods.
- Parts of the fuselage are grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
Retract landing gear with mounting hardware and scale wheels.
- SCALE FLEXIBLE TAIL DRIVE SET (CN2283) and the required brass tube assembly included. (not shown)
- Tail rudder control rod included. (not shown)
- Comes unpainted for truely customizeable colors. (paint and painting equipment not included)
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Crystal clear windshield included. (Requires cutting. Shape is clearly marked for easy cutting)
- Designed for most .60-.90 size helicopter mechanics.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Instruction manual included. (not shown)
- Length: 54"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 18.5"
- Weight: 12-14 lbs. With full load of 60-90 size mechanics and Radio equipment.