These fuselages are an excellent 1/7 scale and will fit most 60 size helicopter. These fuselages can be completed very quickly to produce a fine looking model which many scales fans enjoy flying.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass front nose, rear body & tailboom, horizontal fin, and vertical fin.
- Parts of the fuselage are embosed or grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
- Designed for most .60 size helicopter mechanics.
- The assembly of the fuselage has been designed to gain quick access to the main mechanics and servos just by removing the front nose canopy.
- All high grade pre-cut aircraft plywood.
- Semi-tinted windshield cluded.
- Prop door handles included.
- Light ports included. (Lights can be integrated into the light ports. Lighting equipment is not included and is optional)
- Heavy duty plastic landing struts included. (Color is mixed in with the material and not just painted over)
- Aluminum landing skids with end caps included.
- Exhaust port and tube included.
- Foam holders/rings to keep the tail boom in place included.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Instruction manual included.
Pre-Painted Version Features:
- Professionally painted and detailed. All labels, logos, and design are painted.
- Completed in super lightweight bright colors and finished with a clear fuel proof coat to add incredible brilliance and shine.
- Winshield parts are pre-cut.
- Prop door handles are pre-cut and pre-painted.
- Light ports are preattached.
- Landing Skids are anodized black with black end caps.
- Exhaust port is pre-painted.
- Mounts to attach the front nose and rear body are pre-attached.
Available Paint Schemes:
- American Flag
- Breitling Yellow
- Length: 51"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 11-13 lbs (with mechanics)
Includes Instructions for:
- Century Predator
- Thunder Tiger Raptor
- Hirobo Freya
- Align T-Rex 700
Compatibility Chart (http://www.centuryheli.com/products/fuselages/60dimensions.html?pageid=763)