These fuselages are an excellent 1/7 scale and will fit most 60 size helicopter. These fuselages enable modelers to detail the fuselage to the degree they desire and end up with a superb scale flying model.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass front nose, rear body & tailboom, horizontal fin, vertical fin, and missile pods.
- Enjoy with the challenge of creating your own perfect paint scheme.
- Parts of the fuselage are embosed or grooved to highlight certain helicopter features, which shows even after painting.
- Designed for most .60 size helicopter mechanics.
- The assembly of the fuselage has been designed to gain quick access to the main mechanics and servos just by removing the front nose canopy.
- All high grade pre-cut aircraft plywood.
- Semi-tinted windshield included. (Requires cutting. Lines to cut are clearly marked)
- Unpainted door handles included. (Requires cutting)
- Light ports included. (Lights can be integrated into the light ports. Lighting equipment is not included and is optional)
- White heavy duty plastic landing struts included. (Color is mixed in with the material and not painted over)
- Aluminum landing skids included.
- White plastic skid ends included.
- Exhaust port and tube included.
- Rigid missile pod arms included.
- Foam holders/rings to keep the tail boom in place included.
- Generic mounting hardware included.
- Instruction manual included.
- Length: 51"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 11-13 lbs (with mechanics)
Includes Instructions for:
- Century Predator
- Thunder Tiger Raptor
- Hirobo Freya
- Align T-Rex 700
Sample shown above after assembly and painting. Paint scheme shown as sample. Paint and painting equipment not included.