G20 / G30 Jet Ranger®
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass front nose, rear body & tailboom, horizontal fin, vertical fins, tailboom cap, and prop exhaust ports.
- Professionally painted and detailed. All labels, logos, and design are painted.
- Parts of the fuselage are embosed or grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
- The assembly of the fuselage has been designed to gain quick access to the main mechanics and servos just by removing the front nose canopy.
- Pre-attached and pre-painted screen mesh.
- Scale landing gear.
- Aluminum landing skids included.
- White plastic rear skid ends included.
- White wood front skid covers included.
- Pre-painted prop exhaust ports included.
- Pre-cut and bordered semi-tinted windshield, top windows, bottom windows.
- Guide pegs to attach the front nose and rear body are pre-attached.
- Painted black and blue screws to securely attach the front nose to the rear body.
- Pre-attached and prepainted vertical fin skid wire.
- Exhaust tube included.
- Includes long Radikal G20 main shaft and long links for added clearance between rotor head and fuselage.
- Includes Radikal G20 scale tailboom, belt, and tail control rod to minimize modications to Radikal G20.
- Requires use of step-down gear box adaptor (included) and belt-driven scale mechanic tail gearbox assembly (included).
- Designed exclusively for Radikal G20.
- Mounting hardware for the Radikal G20 included.
- Almost no mechanic modifications needed. (See instruction manual)
- Instruction sheet included.