Introducing the 1/10th scale Twinstar / Ecureuil 2 30 size RC helicopter scale fuselage.
Top grade lightweight fiberglass front nose, rear body & tailboom, bottom cover, and vertical fin. Wings are made of aircraft grade lightweight wood.
Enjoy with the challenge of creating your own perfect paint scheme
Designed for most .30 size helicopter mechanics.
Completing the model is very simple, you simply install the mechanics by sliding the mechanics* including the tail boom** into the rear body of the fuselage. Attach by putting the bottom section*** of the fuselage in between the main body and landing gear of your mechanics. The bottom cover goes over the attachment to bring back the shape of the fuselage for added realism.
The assembly of the fuselage has been designed to gain quick access to the main mechanics and servos just by removing the front nose canopy.
Instruction sheet included.
- Length: 41.5" (front nose to tail boom only)
- Width: 7"
- Height: 9.75"
- Mechanic Height Clearance: 8.75" (bottom / mechanic mount section to the top of the fuselage)
- Mechanics Mountable Section Dimension: 4.75" x 6.75"
- Boom Height: 125mm (bottom / mechanic mount section to the middle of the tailboom hole)
- Boom to Center of Rotor Head Hole: 27"
- Weight: 1.1lbs