This Agusta 109A scale fuselage was specially designed to fit the Swift 16 and Swift 550* electric RC Helicopters. It is comes with the necessary hardware, pre-cut plywood, and top quality fiberglass fuselage parts. The kit can be completed very quickly to produce a model which many scale fans long to fly. It is professionally air-brushed in super light and bright colors and each has a mirror quality finish with a clear fuel proof coat to add incredible brilliance and shine.
- Top grade pre painted lightweight fiberglass front nose, body & tailboom, horizontal fin, and tail cap.
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Uses rectracts and wheels (included).
- Fits perfectly on Swift 16 electric RC helcopters. Also fits Swift 550*.
- Professionally detailed.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Semi-tinted windshield included.
- Lights can be integrated into all the light ports located on the top, bottom tailboom, and tailboom end. Lighting equipment is not included and is optional.
- Helicopter: Swift 16 or
Swift 550* Electric Helicopter. Will not fit any other helicopter
- Main Rotor Blades: 550mm,
Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber, Semi-Symmetrical or Symmetrical (Semi-Symmetrical recommended), Curve-tip or Aeroflat-tip Main Blades
- Tail Rotor Blades: 80mm
- Motor: at least 600 motor
- Required: CNC MACHINED TAIL GEARBOX [CNE566]
- Approx. Length: 49.5"
- Approx. Height: 9" (body only)
- Approx. Width: 7" (body only not including wings)
- Approx. Weight: 1.9 lbs (fuselage and accessories)
- Landing Gear: Retract Type
Using this fuselage on the Swift 550 electric RC helicopter requires some slight modification.