When you open this box, you will find this beautiful 1/10 scale 30 size scale Airwolf. Also inside, you'll find the major components (the body, top-cap, windshield, fins, and wooden parts) already cut and trimmed, machine guns are included. We're very confident that our Airwolf is one of the best semi scale helicopter fuselages on the market. The quality of these fuselages has been proven by thousands of happy scale helicopter builders.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass top cap, main body & tail boom, tail cap, vertical fin, and machine gun open pods (Unpainted).
- High grade aircraft plywood is used inside the fuselage where the main mechanic will bolt on to.
- Fuselage opens up on top for easy mechanic installation and maintenance.
- Semi-tinted front windshield included (No border, requires cutting).
- semi-tinted top and bottom windows included (Requires cutting).
- Fiberglass machine guns included (Unpainted and requires cutting and assembly).
- Plastic mesh screen grill included (Unpainted, requires cutting and installation).
- Virtual exhaust ports included (Unpainted, requires installation).
- Front hood notch included (Unpainted, requires installation).
- Screws and wood screw mounts included to attach the top cap included (Requires attaching wood screw mounts onto the fuselage. Requires drilling holes for the screws).
- Designed for most 30 size helicopter mechanics.
- Includes generic mounting hardware for the mechanics.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Retract landing gear system not included.
- Length: 46.5" (Front nose to tail cap)
- Height: 9.25" (Body with top cap)
- Approx. Width: 15.25" (Body without machine guns on, machine gun pods closed)
- Approx. Weight: 1.75 lbs (fuselage and hardware)