* Flight video above shows fuselage with completed Century scale mechanics. Mechanics not included.
The Hughes 500 series is the world's most popular light turbine helicopter. It's rugged construction, operational performance and reliability puts the Hughes 500 ahead of the competition. Crisp handling and maneuverability combine to make it the favorite of many helicopter pilots.
- Top grade pre painted lightweight fiberglass body & tailboom, front nose, and horizontal & vertical fins.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted windshields, pre-attached metal front nose support pegs, pre-attached light ports, and black landing skids and struts.
- Professionally detailed.
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Designed for most .50 size helicopter mechanics.
- Lights can be integrated into all the light ports.
(Lighting equipment is not included and is optional.)
- Instruction sheet included.
- Length: 50" / 1270mm
- Width: 18.5" / 470mm
- Height: 16" / 406mm
(including landing gear)
- Weight: 2 lbs (fuselage only)