The Bell 222® is an excellent semi-scale model for all to enjoy. It is another example of Century's attention to the design of the fuselage to allow simple and easy access to main mechanics. Yet, provide a very detailed model. The super lightweight fiberglass body enables quick assembly, insertion and regular maintenance of the helicopter.
- Top grade prepainted lightweight fiberglass body & tailboom, top cap, horizontal fin, vertical fin, and tailboom cap.
- Parts of the fuselage are embosed or grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
- Professionally painted and detailed. All labels, logos, and design are painted.
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Wooden frame housing included for the optional retractable gear.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted bordered front windshield included.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted windows included.
- Pre-installed and prepainted plastic mesh screen grill.
- Pre-attached and realistically painted prop exhaust ports.
- Pre-drilled screw holes and pre-installed wood screw mounts for attaching the top cap.
- Pre-attached working light ports included. (Lights can be integrated into the light ports. Lighting equipment is not included and is optional)
- Designed for most .60 size helicopter mechanics.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Length: 60"
- Width: 16.5"
- Height: 10"
Note: Retract landing gear system is not included and is optional.