1/10th scale Bell Jet Ranger fuselages® are equipped with hardware and top quality fiberglass. These fuselages can be completed very quickly to produce a very good looking scale model. Each pre-painted fuselage is professionally air-brushed in super light and bright colors and has a mirror quality finish with a clear fuel proof coat to add incredible brilliance and shine.
- Top grade prepainted lightweight fiberglass top cap, front-nose, rear body & tail boom, and vertical fin.
- Fuselage opens up on top and front nose can be easily removed for easy mechanic installation and maintenance.
- Professionally painted.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted bordered front windshield included.
- Pre-drilled screw holes and pre-installed wood screw mounts for attaching the body together.
- Prepainted screws included to match the fuselage.
- Designed for most 30 size helicopter mechanics.
Completing the model is very simple, you simply install the mechanics by sliding the mechanics* including the tail boom** into the rear body of the fuselage. Attach by putting the bottom section*** of the fuselage in between the main body and landing gear of your mechanics.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Length: 39" (Front nose to tail cap)
- Height: 8.25"
- Width: 6.25" (at widest part)
- Weight: 0.85 lbs (fuselage and accessories)
- * Landing gear must be removed prior to insertion.
- ** Anything attached to the tailboom that will not fit the tailboom section of the fuselage must removed prior to insertion. (e.g. fins, boom supports, tailgearbox, etc.)
- *** Bottom section of the rear body part of the fuselage is flat making it compatible to most 30 size RC helicopters. Drilling holes on the fuselage corresponding to the landing gear screws of your mechanics is required.
mechanics (including landing gear) shown not included.