We are proud to announce we will be distributing a new line of modified Zenoah engines. The HWC Modified High Performance Zenoah Engines will be available for your helicopter bringing new standards of performance to the gas powered market.
Easier engine startup. Incredible fuel efficiency with legendary Zenoah parts reliability. HWC performance improving technology. You’ll get it all, plus power to spare, with HWC/Zenoah electronic ignition engines. The engines share many of the core components Zenoah uses in their world famous magneto engines. And, like the magneto engines, they’re built for modelers who value dependability and ease of use above all else.
What sets HWC/Zenoah engines apart is their sophisticated electronic ignition system that saves weight and makes starting much easier. The HWC EI system can be powered with 6V to 7.4V Li-Po batteries. Never needs power regulators and the current draw is so low you’ll be able to use smaller capacity battery packs and save weight.
Because the EI system eliminates the need for magnetos and other supporting components, HWC/Zenoah engines are significantly lighter as well. This reduced weight coupled with the impressive torque numbers make it possible to achieve thrilling power-to-weight ratio performance.
- 6-7.4V Li-Po ready electronic ignition with variable timing, no voltage regulator needed.
- The proven and efficient ignition system only draws 300-400mAh which allows for a smaller battery and longer flight times between charges.
- Increased power band compared to magneto engines.
- Specially designed tuned muffler included and purpose built for helicopter's high outputs and quieter operation.
- All up weight savings of 250g compared to a magneto style engine.
- Perfectly balanced and blueprinted engine, ideal for high RPM with high output design.
- Modifications are performed with a 5-axis CNC machine for reliability and reproducible results each and every time.
- HWC modified Zenoah engine specially designed for most high performance gas helicopters and vehicles (e.g. T700RC Conversion)
- HWC 25000 RPM high efficiency electronic ignition unit 7.4V
- High flow HWC/Century Air Filter
- Walbro anti-air bubble internal tank fuel filter
- HWC/Century Torpedo v.5 or Torpedo Slim v.2 (enlarged exhaust porting) tunable muffler #CN3071B (Optional)
- Modifications include: Modified piston & lightened piston pin. Balanced crankshaft. Modified intake port, modified transfer port, modified exhaust port, Modified balanced aluminum large cooling fan, Modified HWC electronic ignition w/advance timing.
- High performance Walbro #990 dual jet carburetor
- High flow aluminum intake manifold with Teflon gasket.
- HWC G231-G29 ignition pick-up assembly. Includes ignition plate and mount
- Removeable pull start unit. Includes pull starter, pull start plate set, and all adapter screws
- Instruction manual with one year parts defect limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 1.74 cu. in. (28.5cc)
- Carb Type: Walbro 990H
- Cylinder Type: Ringed Nikasil plated
- Muffler Type: Custom Tuned Muffler
- Fuel: Gasoline/Oil Mix 32:1
- RPM Range: 1,500–15,000
- Crankshaft Threads: M8 x 1.25
- Stroke: 1.10 in (28mm)
- Bore: 1.42 in (36mm)
- Weight without pull start and filter: 1,408g (including EI unit)
- Weight with pull start and filter: 1,639g